Tuesday 13 March 2012

Who will I Invite to the Degree Show


For the end of year Degree show I have emailed and managed to get a few people to agree to come along! This should be a great way to get not just myself but the whole class.

Scott Eaton - I have had the great chance to work alongside Scott on a feature film as well as attend  several of his courses. He has agreed to come along as is due to to confirm this later this month!


Ellie Emes- Has been my boss for several years now at Framestore and has the role of hiring runners for the commercials department for framestore she is already agreed to come along and this would be great for people to make contacts in the industry. Image shows a email conversation with her agreeing to come!










Warwick Hewett - Warwick was one of my line producers for the feature film I worked on during the summer holidays. He and some others including Jonathan Fawkner who was the executive producer on the film has agreed to come along.










I have also emailed a few others such as Ben Lambert (Head modeller at Framestore), Romain Seguardo (modeller) Diamid Harrison Murray (Head of 3D commercials Framestore), Russell Dodgeson (Head of Nuke at Framestore) and finally Adam Redford (Texture Artist at Cinesite).


For this project I have used some of my contacts within the industry and hopefully will give great opportunities to the rest of the students at the degree show.

No comments:

Post a Comment